Well, there's nothing like 45 minutes of yoga for the first time in years to make this runner feel horribly out of shape. Now I wish I had cross-trained! Ugh! It was a good thing I was by myself because it was rather comical. I'll have to get used to it, because it's all I have for a month. I am hoping to get out on my bike some too but it will depend on time and daylight. Matt talked about getting a trainer for winter riding. I'm thinking sooner is better than later.
I wish I could run. And there's nothing that increases the desire to run more than to have someone tell you not to run. *sigh* I will just have to wait until December 6th. Absolutely no running... I must be a runner if I'm missing it.
2 comments:
I need to do some yoga...
I admire your resolve.
I just started to do my yoga again too and man, I'm out of shape. The sides of my stomach, right on top of my ribs are killing me! I didn't even know there were muscles there. Anyway, to both of us, keep it up! It's good for us.
Post a Comment