Wednesday

February 11, 2009 - 1 mile

It has been an emotionally exhausted week, actually more like month, in my parenting life. I won't go into it now, but it involves my daughter, school, and lack of doing homework. Basically, I'm left feeling like I don't know what the heck I'm doing as a parent and not having a lot of time to run. Although if I had to choose between my child and running....you all know I'd choose my girl.
I squeezed in a quick mile tonight though. I ran each quarter mile a little faster to try to push myself slightly (it was already 10:15 p.m. when I started). I finished in 11:04.
In other news, it's doubtful that I'll be able to run the Chicago marathon this year due to my sister-in-law's wedding. I'm currently considering Milwaukee's Lakefront Marathon on October 4th. Running buddies are welcome! (Ugh. Training.)

No comments: