Well, I'm "improving". It hasn't quite been a week yet and I've run again. Another 2 miles (23:51)...although I stopped to stretch a little after the first one. Plus, I needed to talk myself into the second mile. Ugh. I did run outside today, which was nice, but it was such a struggle for me that I've been left feeling out of shape, grumpy, and fat. Of course it doesn't help that I've gained weight and had to be fitted for a bridesmaid dress yesterday. Double ugh. It's so dumb. They take your measurements but only choose a dress size based on your largest part (so fun to hear "largest part" too). Naturally this pretty much guarantees that you'll have to pay for alterations. Triple ugh. The dress is cute though...chocolate brown. Mmmm...sounds good enough to eat! (Hmm...how ever did I gain weight?) Strapless though. Must. Work. On. Arms. *sigh* Bethie and I are planning to run once a week together. Plus, I'm planning on joining the gym at my work starting in April. I'm trying to remind myself that I need to make small goals and not expect overnight changes. Patience. I need to work on patience. In everything.
*double sigh*
Three-year old quote of the day: "I ate the ice (sounds like arse)"
No comments:
Post a Comment