I ran another 2 miles tonight, which means that I've doubled my number of workouts that I've been completing the past few weeks!!! Hey, I'm excited.
Motivation has tanked. To add to that, I weighed myself on Sunday. Let's just say, Yikes. I'm so glad that my weight continuously yo-yos and I'm constantly learning to eat healthy over and over and over. My poor kids are doomed. I'm a horrible example of good nutrition.
Okay, okay, no more negative self-talk. I'm happy about the 2 miles tonight. It was more difficult than last night. Probably because it's been a while since I've done two days in a row. My left knee was bothering me a little again. I must get orthotics for my shoes!
This week I'm working on not using lack of motivation as an excuse not to run. I've decided that I will embrace that I am not motivated. I will focus on being disciplined. Running because I've planned to run. I want to lose some weight, more importantly some girth. I will make the committment to go through this pain now so that I won't have to go through it later (and more pounds/inches later).
Ultimately, I want to get back to running for me.
1 comment:
Good Job! I'm so proud.
Post a Comment