It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Tuesday
March 17, 2009 - 2 miles
I ran two miles at work again today. I finished in 24:05 (first mile was 11:55). It was a struggle. I'm still practicing patience. And now on to taxes!!! And laundry!!!
After Lent Wednesdays should be fine! First Wednesday would be April 8th (actually still during Lent but Holy week so no Wednesday service...) That gives me time to get these old bones moving...
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you for running twice this week! You've already put more miles in than I have, and I'm the one training for a marathon!
Do Wednesday's work for you as a running day?
On another note...my boards are due in 13 days...then training is on like Donkey Kong!
After Lent Wednesdays should be fine! First Wednesday would be April 8th (actually still during Lent but Holy week so no Wednesday service...) That gives me time to get these old bones moving...
Perfect! That gives me time to finish my portfolio! :\
Post a Comment