Tuesday

Dreamland

I had a dream that I had killer, toned arms. Then I woke up with the same ol' arms I've always had. Sad.

At the very least, that dream wasn't about work because that is what my dreams usually are about. Lately, my work dreams have at least been amusing. One was that there was a by-invite-only kegger on the roof of one of our buildings. I was especially excited because I received an invite. There was a velvet red rope and a bouncer, too. The whole nine yards. I thought it was a little odd that it was on the roof of the building, and exclusive. I never did find out if it was a fabulous party or not because the dream ended.

Usually I remember my dreams. Sometimes this leads to disappointment, most times it leads to amusement. I do wish I had some say in what I dream about. After a stressful day, I don't really want to dream more about the stress. I'm left feeling unrested and cranky. If I had my way, I would see how my daydreams translate into sleep dreams. Running away to a private island in a warmer climate. Swimming in clear, warm water. Running along scenic trails. No cares... No working late... Sleeping in...

*sigh*

No comments: