What is the rule for capitalizing words contained in titles? I can never remember. Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure I still have a grammar handbook lying around here somewhere...
ANYway
I love sleeping in. I love staying up late, too, which is probably why I love sleeping in. However, sleep in days are few and far between in my life right now. So why did I choose to set my alarm for just as early as a weekday when it was Saturday? Isn't the answer obvious? Running!
As much as I love sleeping in, I equally love the sense of accomplishment and awesomeness of a morning run. There's the joy of carving some special me-time out of an otherwise busy weekend. Happiness over donning one of my new running skirts and taking advantage of the nearly 50 degree weather before it dropped 20 degrees over the remainder of the day. A sense of calm as I run away the frustrations and concerns of the week. These things are amplified when the run itself is truly enjoyable.
This morning's run was all of those things and more. It was a great reminder that running benefits my body and my spirit.
Of course the bragging rights for getting up early to run help, too. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment