Saturday

Day 5: 1 minute

It is GORGEOUS outside! Winter has been long this year...long, bitterly cold, and incredibly snowy. Yet today, TODAY was sunny and mild with a slight breeze. I needed a nice day today. I've had cabin fever, no life fever, and I haven't been consistently running. So before my 1 minute plank, I ran 4 miles. I averaged 10:17 overall, though each mile was slower than the previous. My legs felt good however my lungs were tight and my side had a stitch in it. I had a side stitch during last Sunday's run which is why I've taken up the plank challenge. It was so good to get outside and push myself a little bit. It's already April and I haven't run much and have competed only once, in an 8K. Thursday I get paid. Time to start planning some more races and adventures. 

Enjoy the great, big world, Friends. Cherish the good moments. Stay strong through the challenges.

Always,
SuperJuls

No comments: