It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Wednesday
Rest day!
Rest day! I am super excited about rest day today. I know it's only been a few days of exercise, but I'm ready for a rest day. Rest days are important to keep from overdoing it, protecting against injury, and to give muscles time to recover. My muscles have that sore-in-a-good way feeling. It's a rewarding feeling, like I've "earned" my rest day. To help my muscles recoup, I will be opting for some rolling and light stretching today. And while it's a rest day, I won't be inactive (she typed as she sits drinking coffee...). I have work and chores to do. While I go and do that, I leave you with additional reading. There are some great tips in this article!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment