It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Saturday
Sleeping Beauty
Or would Rip Van Winkle be a better description? Either way, today was spent sleeping a lot. My sinuses have been going haywire the last few days and I just need sleep. So that's what I did today. I took some sinus medicine and zonked out. I have Christmas decorations to take down and laundry to do, but today I opted for total rest. And I think it was the smart choice because I'm feeling much better. Still tired, but not as congested. I did make some time for some work on my core. Not as much as I would have liked, but something is better than nothing. At least I hope so. Here's to resting today for a better run tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment