Sunday

May 10, 2009 - Mother's Day 3 miles

It is a beautiful Mother's Day today! The family went to church on Saturday evening so I ran 3 miles in the morning. My 3 mile loop takes me by my church so I said hi to a family I know as I passed. Nothing like them being in their Sunday best and me all sweaty and gross! =)
I skipped running on Saturday morning in favor of sleeping in and being lazy. Maybe last Wednesday's run won't be made up. Actually this weekend should have been 4 miles but because of timing (Matt had to talk to the youth group at church and I left later than planned...by 2 hours), I just did 3 miles. But I'm assuring myself that 3 miles is better than no miles....right? Anyway, I finished in 31:41.

2 comments:

Bethie said...

You don't have to make up runs...I know do I want to be the pot or the kettle today? :)

Good job on the 3 miles--it beats my 2!

SuperJuls said...

But I had two weeks in a row of skipping a run!!! Clearly the whole training (which officially starts today) is already ruined.
[note: dripping with sarcasm]
*sigh*
Stupid guilt