Tuesday

May 12, 2009 - 3 miles

I got up early and ran my 3 miles in the morning. It was chilly but beautiful weather for an early morning run. A couple others had the same idea too. I finished the 3 miles in 32:52.

This week is the official start of marathon training! And already I'm worried because I'm not sure when I'll get my 5-mile Saturday run in this weekend. We'll be traveling to a wedding Friday-Sunday. Maybe Sunday I'll have time as long as I can squeeze it in between Matt's youth groups. I know, I know, don't obsess about it. It's just so easy to do so!

2 comments:

Bethie said...

Yeah! Marathon training!!!!

When you put it that way, I definately need to get on running and stop being a big lazy turd. There's my motivation!! I'm goin' to the gym!!

And if you want to do 5 on Thursday (if it will make you feel better) let me know.

SuperJuls said...

I'm thinking a 5-miler on Thursday might be in order, if you're game. Thanks Bethie! You're awesome!