It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Sunday
Officially Training for another 15K
I officially am registered for the Hot Chocolate 15K! It feels good. This will be the second time I'm running this event. I know, I know. Branch out, try something new. But I enjoyed this race. It's a lot of people, but I'm okay with that. Plus, I liked the chocolate at the end. :) In preparation, I downloaded Hal Higdon's 15K Training Guide, Novice edition. I haven't been running consistently much this year, so the Novice program seemed a better fit for me. I strongly recommend Hal's (we're on a first name basis) programs. I'm a little late to the training game, but only by a week. Not bad at all. I printed it on Friday, which was a rest day. So I rested. Who am I to argue with Hal Higdon?! ;) Yesterday was a 2 mile run and today is 30 minutes cross training. Hopefully, my normal Sunday cross will be swimming. Hopefully. We'll see once it gets to 60 minutes of cross training... Today won't work anyway because I can't leave Little Man alone. Instead, I will do a cardio workout with Leandro. It's been months. I assume there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment