Wednesday

August 13, 2008 - 6 mile run

It felt more like running 1 mile today with a 5 mile warm-up. =)

I'm still happy with the addition of the knee strap. I also used my hydration belt. (BTW, I finally bought a hydration belt at the CDC expo. I love it! It's a fuel belt and it's SuperJulia blue...very appropriate.) My left leg was still very stiff, especially my hip. The last mile/mile-and-a-half felt good though. So that's happy.

I am getting very nervous about Saturday's run. It's 15 miles. 'Nuff said.

Total time to run 6-miles - 1:09:10

Total time until 15-mile run - 3 days

Total time to register for the IN marathon at the cheaper fee - 18 days

1 comment:

Bethie said...

15 miles? It's only two more miles than what you ran on Saturday. What's another 24 minutes of running? (if you're doing a 12 minute pace)