Thursday

August 7, 2008 - 4 miles

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow....this became my rhythmic chant in my head during this morning's run. My knee was okay and only a little stiff. My quads however...holy stiffness batman! I didn't realize my bones had turned to lead while I slept last night! Granted I did not get enough sleep (in bed at 12:30 a.m., up at 4:50 a.m.) but my goodness I felt like I was running in water. Despite fighting the urge to walk the whole thing, or better yet, stop and sleep on the sidewalk, I continued on in my quest to run a ridiculous amount. And despite my stiff legs, my run went surprisingly well. I saw two of the walkers from last Thursday so that was nice. And since I have only one running outfit, I'm sure they recognized me. =)

Total 4-mile time - 45:14

Total days to CDC - 3(!)

1 comment:

Bethie said...

Damn Girl!! You're not feeling 100% and you're still kicking my ass! You go girl!