Wednesday

May 13, 2009 - upper body and 3 miles

Just so you know, if you encounter me in the locker room and need to ask me a question. Please do not do so when standing there buck-naked. Thank you.

I weight lifted mid afternoon today then ran 3 miles on my treadmill at home after the kiddos went to bed (kind of...Matt actually put them to bed). I finished in 34:40 or something like that. I was tired and didn't want to run but Matt came home and made me do it. Crazy supportive husband. Just 'cause I say "make sure I run tonight" does not mean you should do that! And why does he listen when I say that but not when I say "sure would be nice to get an anniversary band"? ;p

1 comment:

Bethie said...

I will try to keep my clothes on when speaking to you.

It's gonna be hard.