Saturday

July 25, 2009 -16.24 miles

I was whistled at while running this morning!!! And yes, I do enjoy cat-calling and other probably disrespectful-making-women-as-objects actions. Probably because the offenders are tucked away safely in their cars and driving away from me. I'm sure I'd feel different if they stopped. Speaking of stopping...how unfair is it that half-way through my run not only did a semi carrying Dean's ice cream pass me but also blocked my path for a minute or two??? The driver could have had the decency to give me ice cream. Just sayin'
Overall the run went well. I was unsure of my mileage and had to tack on a little here and a little there (including a stop at the library to fill my flasks with cold water) which is why I ended up at 16.24 miles. And I finished in 3:12:59, which makes me über happy!

No comments: