Yes, I am counting the 4/100 of a mile. If I ran it, it counts.
This morning I headed out for my 13 mile run knowing that the route I planned was actually 13.44 miles. Matt was nice enough to load up my ipod with our new music and even made a running playlist that would last 6 hours. Fortunately, I did not need all six hours! I decided to do one giant loop. Overall, it went well and was very uneventful. I did see a couple floats, one full of people, driving by on their way to various parades. The temperature was about mid-60s and pretty pleasant. I finished in 2 hr 45 min and 13 sec. An average 12:17 pace, which disappoints me. I thought I was staying on pace. But my knees were bothering me so I guess that would explain it. And, I suppose, 13 miles is nothing to sneeze at.
No comments:
Post a Comment