I intended on running 5 miles at work today. My work even has some "paths" mapped out online complete with distances. So I choose to run the 2.5 mile loop twice. Last time I checked 2.5 + 2.5 = 5. However I finished in 48:32 and while I felt good about the run it just couldn't have been 5 miles. I wasn't pushing it that much, although I was running (haha) short on time as far as picking up kids. I was a little shy about going out on this route because I have to run toward a building as everyone is leaving. But I had Matt's ipod so I just zoned out. Except for when I passed one woman. She was watching me coming toward her. As we passed, she said, "You go, girl! You go!" Complete with rawk fist. Ah, the support and encouragement of strangers. Love it!
At the end, however, I had lots of coughing. More so than usual. Not a good sign. I hope I'm not getting sick.
In other news, I wore my new running tights/capri-length. Love! The! New! Pants! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment