I finally weight lifted today! I did my upper body. It didn't take as long as usual so I'm kind of thinking I forgot something....Eh. Either way, I did finally weight lift. Tomorrow I will work the lower body.
This evening Beth came over for our run. We decided to make another pit stop, this time at Oberweis. Really, why am I not losing weight? I just don't get it! We ran four miles in 48:45 and walked one mile home. It was another therapeutic run for me. Beth was nice and patient while I vent and blabbed all my concerns about life. I stuck to the "no crying when running rule" as best I could. Although, I have to admit, the chocolate peanut butter waffle cone definitely helped make that rule easier to obey! =) Meanwhile, I dripped chocolate all over my shirt. It's tech fabric so I think I'll be okay. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment