Ugh. Too much staying up late. Too much over sleeping. Too little exercising.
I finally strength trained my lower body, but not too much because I was also going to run.
My 3 miles went pretty well. I didn't want to run because of being tired. Then Isabelle came home from the last day of school and a birthday party having lost her glasses. I'm so frustrated. I'm seriously considering having her "pay" for a new pair through good ol' fashioned labor. We'll see. At any rate, I wasn't in the mood to run. Which is precisely why I needed to go. I kept it a nice easy pace without really pushing it and finished in 34:22. I'm still frustrated but at least I burned off some of the negative feelings. Now Matt is off exercising. He didn't want to go either for the same reason. But I made him go. He made me go for a run so it's only fair.
1 comment:
By making her pay for them, she'll apprecate them a little more.
And if part of that payment happens to include cleaning my house, I would also fully support you. :)
Post a Comment