It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Saturday
June 20, 2009 - 7 miles
It was a sluggish run this morning. And even though I left at 6:30 a.m. it was hot and humid. I ran a five mile looped then stopped at home for water. My knee hurting during the 4th and 5th mile. I adjusted my knee strap which helped my knee but then my hip hurt. I just felt so sluggish today and the air felt so thick. I finished the 7 miles in 1:28.55. I'm sad about that. It's five minute over! I know, my knew was bothering me and I'm not acclimated to running in hot and humid yet, but I'm still disappointed. Matt reminded me that I'm running for me and no one else. Yes, it's nice to do better than the last run but it won't do me any good getting worked up over a slow training run. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I <3 you!
Post a Comment