This morning I ran 2 miles in 22:25. The run felt good. I have only one 2-miler left until September.
This morning I also received a "to-do" list from Bethie:
- Run 2 miles CHECK
- Remove Awesome Sauce from Body CHECK
- Register for Warrior Dash CHECK
- Register for Lewis & Clark Marathon (gulp) CHECK AND DOUBLE GULP
- BLOG! IN PROGRESS CHECK
- Email Bethie, tell her she's awesome and report on aforementioned stuff YET TO COMPLETE
- Work (I guess, you might get bored otherwise) ALSO IN PROGRESS CHECK
I also added:
- Register for Run to Remember CHECK
- Register for Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 marathon RECOVERING FROM OTHER PURCHASES, WILL POSTPONE UNTIL NEXT WEEK AND CONFIRMATION THAT BETHIE IS RUNNING
I think I'm becoming dependent on her as a running buddy...it's one of the "hazards" of running with Bethie. If you don't have a running buddy, get one...just not mine! ;)
Now if you'll excuse me, I must report my activities to Beth and take three zillion deep breaths to calm my nervous stomach.
Oh, and work.
1 comment:
Mission Accomplished!!
I have not run yet, but I will bike and run at the gym after work. I will also remove the awesome sause after it's produced. :)
I have also registered for the Lewis & Clark Marathon (#4 of 5 for the year--gulp!).
I am also registered for both the Warrior Dash, and the Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon in August.
It's ok to want to run races with me...it's better to talk to someone I know than myself! :)
Yeah for running buddies!
Post a Comment