It's not about how fast or how far, it's about how running makes you feel.
Thursday
April 9, 2009 - 2 miles
I got up early again (5 a.m.!) to run 2 miles on my treadmill. I find that if I just get up and do it and not think about how early it is, I actually do it. I was thisclose to waiting until the afternoon to run because it's gorgeous outside (or was predicted to be rather...although it is gorgeous), but I didn't. Today's kind of busy anyway with a 7:30 - 11:30 teleconference then the rest of my job then Maundy Thursday service in the evening, and choir practice after that. I really didn't want to be Stink personified for all of that. So I ran on the treadmill. Another 2 miles in about 23:15. I've been trying a slow increase in the pace with every two laps. Might as well do that now while my miles are low and I'm on a treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment